Saturday, October 4, 2008

Visit to the triplets

In Jason's post last night he didn't mention the highlight of Kali and I's day yesterday. After not seeing them for about a month we visited the triplets yesterday. They are on the verge of being very mobile. What fun! And the need for serious baby-proofing is right around the corner. Here's a few captured moments. When I first arrive at their home I don't know where to look first. It's almost overwhelmingly cute to have all three of them interacting with the world around them. Kali is also clearly smitten by them, but has a very clear affinity towards one of the little girls. Can't say I'm all that thrilled with her clear show of favorites but I'm told it is a developmental stage. There's a lot of those these days to try to keep up with (and in my case not get overly uptight about)!!! But that is a subject for another reflection.

No comments: